Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

With new opportunities come new directions

No career growth opportunity is without drastic change and my situation is no different.  A recent job offer with an amazing consumer tech company has afforded me the opportunity to move from Connecticut to San Francisco, California.

I couldn't be more excited to show the West Coast what it means to be a true East Coast girl. From my love of Philly Cheesesteaks, NYC Halal Food, to New England Lobstah Rolls I am a lifetime of east coast living and eating. The food isn't the only thing I will miss, but it is definitely on the top of my list (family and friends are obviously # 1).

This move has not been one without stress (as anyone who has ever moved can attest to), but I could not be more excited to begin my journey to California. With only three days left as an east coast resident I plan to fill my days with several See you later instead of Goodbye.

Keep checking in for updates on my move and adventures in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment